Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome

I started writing songs before I was old enough to write them. I would sing lyrics to my dad and he would write them down. Here is where I will be sharing with you thoughts and moments I have expressed in poetry and songs. I wrote some of these for others when I was asked to. It was a pleasure to be able to help others express their feelings in creative form. It was interesting sometimes how I was inspired to write some of these. I will share with you some commentary along with some of my pieces why, when, where and whatever else comes to mind to explain the origin. Several of my friends have suggested I write a book with my poems..and through Google maybe I will. This is my first step. It has taken me over twenty years to get my poems out of a box and on the computer to share with others. I hope you enjoy and are touched by my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment